Friday, April 20, 2018

Getting Back in the Groove!

Hobbies are such a wonderful thing... especially when you have more than one and you get to rotate them! Although I haven’t been creating many cards (or just not posting the ones I HAVE made), I do still LOVE to make them. After a lengthy spell of sewing, I am ready to do some stamping! And because I can create these posts fairly easily on my phone, the process of getting them posted is no longer as daunting a task. I’m skipping the watermark part for now, as that has been a himderance to me posting. So if some dishonest soul decides to take this photo and pretend it’s their creation, well, I’ll just have to hope that the guilt of doing so will disrupt their sleep and their bad choice will catch up with them somehow. 😜 (UPDATE: I can now watermark easily on my phone - yay!)

So here is a card I made yesterday just because I love this stamp set (Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts) and I’m sad that it is retiring.

I used a combination of watercolor pencils and Stampin’ Blends to get some subtle color with touches of vibrant color. Everything is Stampin’ Up! except the paper clip... I found those at a shop in Berlin while I was there a few weeks ago visiting my son. I thought they were just so cute and they’re partly the reason I’m stamping again, so I hoped you’d forgive me!

Good to be back.
Hugs to all (if anyone still gets my posts!)
Michele

No comments: