Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Share Preview!

I will be posting my Christmas card tomorrow, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up on the Shares I will be offering at the first of the year. For those of you who have had the opportunity to see the new Occasions Mini Catalog, I know you're just as excited as I am about all the FABULOUS things in it! Clear stamps, space saving punches, Easter & Valentine kits... just to name a few!

So let's start sharing! I can't accept money for these yet, but I can certainly take orders and then send an invoice after the new mini catalog goes live on January 5th. Here's what I'll be offering:

Paper Share:
Includes Sending Love Specialty, Shades of Spring, and Sweet Pea... 72 6"x6" sheets total.
$20 including Priority shipping

Ribbon Share:
Includes 3 yards each of all 9 colors of 5/8" Satin Ribbon.
(Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Basic Gray)
$25 including Priority shipping

Accessories:
Includes Sending Love Epoxy Brads: 2 each of 2 designs in all three colors (Pretty in Pink, Real Red, and Chocolate Chip) for a total of 12 pieces
Includes Corduroy Buttons: 2 each of 3 styles in both colors (Pretty in Pink and Real Red) for a total of 12 pieces
Includes Sweet Pea Stitched Felt: 2 three-petal flowers, 5 french knot circles, 4 leaves, and 2 six-petal flowers for a total of 13 pieces
$18 including Priority Shipping

If participating in all three, take $5.00 off total price.

If you are interested in participating in any/all of these shares, send me an e-mail indicating which one(s) and I will send a PayPal invoice on January 5th.

No comments: