Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Graduations

Between high school and college, we've had several graduations to celebrate this year. I made a few different variations of the same card. I CASEd the original design from a Stampin' Up! forum, but made several alterations. These first few are very simple (we even did the first one for a Stamp-a-Stack awhile back), but I like the last one the best. Colors are Pool Party, Black, and White.



I needed to have a couple that were a little more masculine, so here it is without the ribbon:

But this last one is my favorite:

I know I may be a little late for you to make graduation cards (sorry!), but you could easily change out the sentiment and use a different image instead of the graduation cap (like a flower) and have any other occasion you need.

Happy Stampin'!
Michele

1 comment:

Pattie S said...

Love the cards and colors.
/p