Friday, September 20, 2013

Clean & Simple

Oh, I'm so sorry for neglecting this blog! Life with 3 boys (2 of whom are teenagers) is taking its toll on this Mom's time!! ...but it's all worth it, believe me - they're all such good kids. And believe it or not, my oldest just turned 16... holy cow!!!

Here's a fun card I made a while back... I got the inspiration here.

I love the contrast of the black with the other colors. On mine, I used Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, and Basic Gray. A couple of the circles are popped up with Dimensionals, and there's a Rhinestone because us girls just gotta have a little bling before anything's declared complete!

Gotta run... Mom's Taxi service is about to go on duty... (the aforementioned 16-year old has a few more months of permit-driving before he can take over!)
Michele

No comments: