Sunday, April 14, 2019

OnStage 2019

Well folks, I'm B-A-C-K... again! One of the most wonderful things about Stampin' Up! is that you can come and go as you need to. And I've definitely needed to come and go over these last few years.

But, I've never, ever lost my love for Stampin' Up! (nor will I ever!) and I've managed to hold a couple of workshops already this year! I'm hoping to add more offerings to my calendar and ramp things up a bit. I even made it to OnStage in Salt Lake this weekend and had a wonderful time. I ran into these two familiar faces while there:

Recognize them? Yep - Donna Griffith and Pam Morgan!

Okay, so I totally give you permission to hold me accountable to posting more often. If you haven't heard from me in awhile, drop me a line and give me heck about it!

Stampin' hugs to all!
Michele

No comments: