Monday, February 22, 2021

Hello!

...it's been a long time - a VERY long time! But isn't that just the greatest thing about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I have remained active all this time, just haven't done much "publicly"... and then COVID happened. But perhaps it's because of COVID that I'm wanting to ramp things up again?! A global pandemic somehow inspires one to get creative. Blessings do come in strange ways!

Anyway, I am still here... and I've reinstated my Business Website so you can easily find out about the current special offers and shop. The link is on the top menu bar - "Shop Now". 

Let me know if you're still here - leave a comment below, or drop me a line! I'd love to hear what types of things y'all would like me to post these days. Be as specific as you'd like... Do you want just photos (no text)? cards for special occasions? things other than cards? tool reviews? Anything goes... well, almost!

In the meantime, hug your kids, hug your spouse, and hug yourself!!

We'll chat again soon!

Michele




1 comment:

Jackie W. said...

Hi friend!! Good to see you pop up on my feed! What a pretty card! I hardly ever post anymore and I’m not doing much demo-wise either. That is the great thing about being a demonstrator! Hope you are doing well. xoxo Jackie