Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've Been Chosen


I have been chosen not once, not twice, but THREE times to receive the Arte y Pico award shown here! Thank you to the incredibly talented Silke, to my very kind new reader Suzanne, and to another sweet new friend Pam for all choosing little ole' me. I am truly honored to have been listed among their favorite sites to visit.

In following the rules, I will link to the originator of the award, but since this award has been making the circuit for quite awhile, it's going to be hard to find talented folks who have not been chosen already. Because of that, I will simply direct you to my favorite blogs - I've updated them and they are listed at the bottom of the left column of my blog. These people truly are my favorites, and when I do take the time to blog-surf (which isn't often), those are the ones I visit. I know there are a ton more out there that I would love to have on this list... but if I spent time searching and surfing fabulous blogs, then I wouldn't have time to stamp!! It's all about priorities, you know!!

No comments: