Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Labels

I wanted to mention that I have been going back through all of my former posts and labeling them... don't know why I didn't do that from the beginning... it's made for a long, tedious task trying to backtrack! In any case, now you can scroll down the left sidebar to find all of my categories... things like Altoid Tins, Watercoloring, Holidays, Masculine, Gift Ideas, etc. Just click on one and it will show you all of my posts in those particular areas. I still haven't finished labeling them all, but I'm about 75% done. I hope this helps you find more specific things you're looking for while browsing through my blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great idea!!!! I think I am going to have to do this too on my blog. Thanks for brining it to my attention that we can do this!!