Friday, July 3, 2009

More New Colors

I'm still trying my hand at these new In Colors - it always takes me some time to adjust! Here's another one I played with:

This one uses Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo... and notice how the flower is colored in using our FABULOUS NEW In Color Markers!! I just LOVE that they finally made these for us! I also used some of the new Bermuda Bay Polka-Dot grosgrain ribbon and a rhinestone brad.

I also want to take a moment to let you know that I am once again sending out e-mail newsletters of upcoming promotions and specials that I run. I sent one out a couple days ago - if you did not receive it and would like to, just drop me a line and I will add you to my list.

I hope you all had a great week! It was an exciting Stampin' Up! week with the new catalog arriving and all!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Sets: It's a Stretch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Black Staz-On
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestone brad
Tools: Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/8", 1-1/4", 1", and 1/16" circle punches

No comments: