Monday, July 6, 2009

Sara's Birthday

I created my own little cocktail to toast my mother-in-law's recent birthday:

I think it looks kinda like a strawberry margarita, don't you?! In any case, I used some Crystal Effects to make the drink look more refreshing. Here's a close-up:

Obviously, this is the Cheers to You stamp set, with a little bit of polka-dot texture using my Big Shot and a Texturz plate.

Happy Birthday, Sara!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Cheers to You
Ink: Black StazOn
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Real Red Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red brads
Tools: Big Shot, Backgrounds I Texturz Plate

2 comments:

Christy said...

Love the touches of red with that blue! Gorgeous!

Andrea Walford said...

Very sweet! Your drink looks yummy with the crystal effects! Have seen crystal effects dyed with re-inkers and that can look really cute, too!