Monday, November 30, 2009

Really Red Christmas!

I apologize, this one was especially hard to photograph. But the basic idea is a "really red" card!

I added some clear rhinestone brads for bling, along with some silky smooth satin ribbon.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! We traveled back to Texas for the week and it was wonderful to visit with our old friends and neighbors... and my family, too! It was the DRIVE that we could've lived without... 15-16 hours straight through with 3 kiddos. Do you feel my pain?!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled, Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Versamark
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone brads

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Glad you had a safe trip. I love your red card. The rhinestones really touch it off.