Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to us all! I hope you have a glorious weekend with your families. Here is the card I made for my own wonderful mom:

The base is Certainly Celery, with some of my new favorite DSP, and then Watercolor Paper. I used the WW Crayons to color the flower. You can't see it very well, but there's a pearl in the center of that flower to offset the two on the sentiment. Here, let me show you a close-up:

I love "antiqued" looking cards. I hope she likes it!

Michele

PS: This is a confession that my posts will diminish significantly over the next couple of weeks as I will have family in town (my mom, to name just one!). Please don't think I've left again for good... I promise I'll be back after I'm done hosting!

4 comments:

Birgit Schröder said...

What a bautiful card, I´m sure, your mom loved it!
regards from Germany
Biggie

Vanessa said...

What a stunning card!

Unknown said...

that card is so beautiful!

April said...

Your cards are really beautiful. I haven't looked at your blog in way too long. You inspire me. Now if only I had time. . .