Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pink Butterflies

I made another version of the last card... not on purpose, but when I finished it, I realized it was the same layout.  I have no idea if any of this stuff is still current - I haven't done a complete clean-out yet.  But until I can place my first order (January 22nd is taking an awful long time getting here!), you'll all have to just keep looking at my old stuff.  Colors here are Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose, with a touch of Expresso.  Notice the rhinestones... one is on the butterfly, and the other is dotting the "i" in "believed."


I am also gaining a better understanding of why my photos are looking (to me) so horrible.  I have a new MacBook and it has that fancy retina display where everything is supposed to look good.  Well, I use Chrome as my regular browser, but I was told today that Chrome doesn't support the retina displays yet.  So, with all that said, I have no idea how these last few photos have come across on your computers, but I sure as heck hope they look better than they do on mine!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Michele

No comments: