Friday, November 22, 2013

November Paper Pumpkin!

Wow! What a kit we got this month! I absolutely loved the sample as-is, but I did come up with several alternate ideas for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers (let me know if you'd like to join)! Here are just a few...


This next idea is actually an altered Altoid tin... I used to make these all the time. It was fun to pull one out again!

Next is my favorite style of gift card holder. It's held closed with a belly band, but when you slide that off...

 ...a gift card is revealed inside!

Stay tuned to my blog, as I have made several of these. I'll be showing the rest of them over the coming days.

I have family arriving this weekend for the holiday, so if I don't get back to you before Thanksgiving, I hope you have a WONDERFUL time eating turkey with those you love. :)

Michele

1 comment:

Pattie S said...

All very good samples. Thanks for the extra ideas! Enjoy your holiday.