Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Paper Pumpkin Ideas

Here are a few of the ideas I made using the stamps in the October Paper Pumpkin kit!

This first one sits on my desk to remind me of the things I'm running out of so I can include them in my next order! Handy-dandy! (and that Quatrefancy DSP matches a LOT of Sticky Note colors!)

This next one is made from a mini composition notebook and is well suited for use in a purse or car.

The last one I will share here is a beautiful note board that can sit on your counter to delight you through the holidays!

Remember that I give each of my personal Paper Pumpkin subscribers an Inspiration Sheet each month full of ideas on how to make the most out of their kits. It includes photos, instructions, and supply lists. If you are interested in signing up for your own Paper Pumpkin subscription, just give me a holler! ...and then you, too, can begin receiving monthly inspiration from me!

Happy Pumpkin-ing!
Michele

1 comment:

Donna said...

Very cute ideas! TFS!