Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's another special Valentine I made... I have a dear friend who lost her husband on Valentine's Day last year, so I know that today is a very hard day for her. I sent this to her to lift her spirits:

 I love the all-pink balloon with the one red stripe. Here's the left part of the inside:

In what I wrote, I told her I know her husband is raining down hugs and kisses on her, so I punched out some tiny hearts from the heart border punch and put them in a little bag attached to the "note" explaining that the note tells her to toss them in the air so they'll rain down on her!

Now, here are the cards I made for my favorite Valentines... my husband and children!

First, my boys:
Next, my girls. Theirs have a solid balloon except for one stripe is darker:

And finally, Michael's. "You Are My Sunshine" is our quote, so I mixed things up a bit and pulled some stamps from different sets (Over the Rainbow):

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love!
Michele

No comments: