Friday, February 3, 2017

Set of Cards

Lots to show you today! I wanted to make my pastor a set of cards because he sends notes on plain postcards made out of a 1/4-sheet of white cardstock, which is certainly no fun for anyone! Here are some that I gave to him:


Those first two use images from Remarkable You with the sentiment from Strength & Prayers. These next two are from Country Livin'... (but I did not give him the truck - that was a lot of watercoloring, so I kept it to give to someone special!)


Isn't that such a fun truck?! That thank you sentiment comes from One Big Meaning. And this last image comes from Wetlands: 

I think he liked them, but perhaps they could have overwhelmed him since he's not used to sending out anything quite so fancy. Ha! ...Eh, that's alright. I had fun makin' them!

Blessings,
Michele

No comments: