Saturday, September 22, 2007

Autumn Fest - Again!

Here's another card we made at the Stamp-a-Stack this morning:

I'm really giving my "Autumn Fest" stamp set a good workout! And the best news is that it's still on sale. You can get it (and several other sets) for 30% off with a $30 order - but hurry! This offer ends September 30th!

Anyway, I also pulled out my new "Defining Alphabet" and "Define Your Life" sets. They are so much fun! The base card is More Mustard with the definition stamped in Close to Cocoa and the letters in More Mustard. Then I did the rockin' technique (again!) for the leaf... it's inked in Versamark and then rocked in More Mustard. I sponged the edge of the card with Close to Cocoa. The acorns are on Naturals Ivory and were done the same way I did them on a couple other posts (see this post and this post) so I won't describe them again here. I punched them out with the 1 1/4" square and matted them with 1 3/8" punched squares of Chocolate Chip. They are then layered on top of Really Rust and Chocolate Chip. The Thank You sentiment comes from "All Holidays" and was stamped on So Saffron (to match the middle acorn) using Close to Cocoa ink.

I have one more card to show you from the workshop this morning, but first I think I'll give you a peek at one of the Christmas cards we'll be making on Tuesday... stay tuned!

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

OK, I REALLY want this stamp set NOW! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jackie W. said...

Michele, I just discovered your blog and I'm so glad! I love the ones using the Autumn Fest and your cool ideas about achieving the background effect. I am receiving my set this week and can't wait to try it and use it at my next stamp club! I am wondering how you take your photos. They are so striking! Thanks and I'll definitely be back!