Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ray & Michael

Today is a special birthday... it's my husband, Michael's, and our good friend, Ray's - both born the same year, too! Here's a card I whipped up real quick to give to Ray. ...come to think of it, I didn't make a card for Michael this time - what was I thinking?? Ah well, I made him a cake and I can promise you he appreciated the cake more than he would've a card!

I do not currently have a lot in the way of masculine stamps, so I relied on my old trusty Baroque Motifs to help me out! I thought this card kind of had a "tuxedo" feel to it. I embossed the black swirl for extra flair, but you can't tell from this photo. The sentiment is from All Holidays, but I inked it with the Real Red marker so I could stamp it on two separate lines. Simple card - and I honestly made it in 15 minutes... just before we headed out the door last Friday to go to a hockey game with Ray & his wife, Jazen. Had a great time, too!

Happy birthday, guys!

No comments: