Monday, November 26, 2007

Very Merry Snowmen

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday (and for those of you in Australia who visit me, I hope you had a wonderful week). I had one more Fall card to show you, but I sent it to my friend and fellow stamper, Nancy Morgan... so you'll have to visit her to see it!

So we're on to winter cards now, full of Christmas cheer! Here is a fun card I made using my Flaky Friends stamp set. I got to use a lot of cool hardware - including those jumbo eyelets! And how can you set one of those puppies without the amazing Crop-A-Dile? It just isn't done, my friend, any other way!

I think the reason I like this card so much is because of the soft watercoloring. Have I told you before how much fun it is to watercolor? It's super easy, too, if you have the right tools. And speaking of tools, I will take this opportunity to mention that I am starting a Watercolor Wonder Club in January! This is a four month commitment where you will receive all four color families of the Watercolor Wonder Crayons, PLUS ALL the tools you need to use them! In addition, you will receive a total of THREE stamp sets that are great for watercoloring, including one Hostess set. We will even meet at my home for some training so I can show you how to use all this great stuff! The cost is $54 each month, which includes the products, shipping, tax, and the training. If you would like to hear more about this club, including a list of all the supplies you will receive, let me know - and you don't have to be local to do this. I can ship anywhere, and I will have a detailed tutorial with photos and written instructions that I can send you in lieu of the training class. Fun! Fun! Fun! Give yourself a gift this Christmas and see for yourself how much fun it is to watercolor!

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Naturals White
Ink: Black StazOn, Always Artichoke Craft & Classic, Versamark
Stamps: Flaky Friends, Short & Sweet
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-Dile, Hodgepodge Hardware, Photo Corners punch, Tag Corner punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter, Burgundy Grosgrain ribbon, Clear Embossing powder

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

I just found your blog and have been browsing. Great work!!! I'll put you on my favorites & visit often! :)