Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Retired Sets For Sale

It has been my intention to add my retired sets to my For Sale page, complete with photographs and everything, but it just isn't getting done. So I thought I'd at least list them for you here and see if anyone was interested. All of the following are from the Spring Summer 2008 Idea Book & Catalog, but I can send photos upon request if you need me to. If you see something you like, drop me a line and ask if it is still available. I will try to keep this post updated as much as possible. *edited to add* I did just take some time to add this list to my For Sale page - only I didn't include photos at this time.

Priority shipping costs will be added to each order - US shipping is $4.80 if it can fit in a flat rate envelope. If they do not fit, or if you are out of the US, I will give you a shipping quote.

Used Stamp Sets:
Amazing to Zany - excellent shape, only 4 words mounted - $30
Artfully Asian - great shape - $18
Be Happy - great shape - $15
Big Pieces - mild staining on blocks - $20
Blossoms Abound - mild staining on blocks - $18
Just Like You - excellent shape, 4 stamps not even mounted - $20
Little Pieces - mild staining on blocks - $10
Polka Dots & Paisley - excellent shape - $12
Print Pattern - well loved, but still stamps beautifully - $10
Sweet Thing - excellent shape, 2 stamps not even mounted - $12
The Snowflake Spot - great shape - $15
Touch of Nature - great shape - $22
Year After Year - excellent shape, only 3 stamps mounted - $24

Used Hostess Stamp Sets:
From the Garden (level 1) - excellent shape - $10
For a Friend (level 1) - excellent shape, only 1 stamp mounted - $11
Time Well Spent (level 3) - excellent shape, only 6 stamps mounted - $25

BRAND NEW Hostess Stamp Sets:
A Little Bit of Happiness (level 1) - $12
For a Friend (level 1) - $12
Cause for Celebration (level 2) - $18
Infinite Goodness (level 2) - $18

Other Items:
Unopened "Home Again" Simply Scrappin' Kit - $20
Three for You punch box - stamps and spots only (pomegranate, wasabi, black), packaged in regular stamp box instead of tin - $16

Don't forget that I still have other items available that are older than those listed above. Please check out my For Sale page for a complete listing.

No comments: