Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Savings on Retiring Sets!

It was just announced today that through December 23rd, Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $70!! This is just in time to get those last minute gifts! (and a really good reason to get something for yourself as well!)

By the way, I do take wish lists and am always happy to contact your husbands, mothers, or anyone who needs gift ideas for you. Just e-mail me a list of the items you're interested in and the contact information for whomever you'd like me to reach out to. I do not put any pressure on anyone to buy, I simply offer them the idea. Stampin' Up! urges all holiday orders be placed by December 16th in order to be received by Christmas.

In addition to the free shipping, I have another great offer to share with you! The retired list was posted today and Stampin' Up! is giving a 10% DISCOUNT on all retiring sets!! How great is that?!

Click here to view the list in alphabetical order by stamp set.

Click here to view the list in numerical order by page number.

And click here to view the prices at the 10% discount!

Remember that you can shop at any time through my website. Just click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: