Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Iain!

Moving Update: Michael and I went to Denver this weekend and looked at a dozen or so houses... and I think we may have found the one we want. There's still a ways to go before we can make it "ours", but we'll be taking those steps very soon because if things go as currently planned, we need to be out of our current house by the middle of April... Eeeeeeeek!! Needless to say, my posts over the next few weeks will become VERY sparse. Keep us in your prayers that things continue to go smoothly.

Now onto a card... My dear Scottish friend Audrey's husband Iain (did you follow that?!) just had a birthday and here's the card I sent to him...

Iain loves a good beer, and "Cheers" is such a Scottish thing to say... hence, Cheers to You was the perfect set to use!

I'm going to keep this post short because we're headed for Hawaii for Michael's club trip with work. I know I should be excited about that - and I am - but it's our 4th time there (isn't he fantastic?!), and I've got a lot of other things on my mind at the moment! ...namely, a house in Evergreen, Colorado that hopefully has our name written all over it!

Aloha!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Cheers to You, Sanded background
Ink: Black StazOn, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Summer Sun, Bordering Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Clips Assortment
Tools: Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Photo Corners punch,Curly Label punch

No comments: