Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From the Boys

For Mother's Day this year, I received two wonderful homemade cards by my two oldest boys. They snuck into my supplies without my knowledge (it's okay - I've taught them how to clean the stamps long ago!) and presented me with these:




I wanted to share these with you for several reasons:

1. I'm proud of them, and what mom doesn't like to show off her kids?

2. For a while there, they were doing more stamping than I was! (but never fear - I've been quite busy these past few days and I have lots to show you!)

3. I wanted to prove that stamping is not just a girls activity! My boys love to do it - one more so than the other (can you tell which?! And for you loyal readers, take notice of what color he used!! Refer to this post for an explanation.)

Stay tuned - I will be publishing some of my own work very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable! I love them! My son made me a mother's day card (it's on my blog, too!), although he didn't use stamps. Well, there is still time I suppose! Hee! Have a good one, and I look forward to seeing your creations!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Looks like you might have at least one budding demo to add to your downline at a future date. SU could use a little testosterone here and there - LoL!

Thanks for sharing these creative cards.

- Jean