Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Stacey!

One of my dearest friends is having a birthday this coming week. Here's the card that will go in the mail on Tuesday:

I used a couple of new things - new to me, at least, in that I haven't used them yet. The tag came from the new Matchbox Bigz XL Die, and the sentiment came from Great Friend - both of which are in the current mini catalog (good through June 30th). The background is from the Bella Toile stamp - beautiful!

Another great thing about this card is that I made it at my new stamping workstation! One thing's for sure... moving in takes a heck of a long time! I've moved this desk 3 times now. But I think we finally got it right. Once I get it completely organized, I'll take pictures and share it with you. But I assure you, it's not as extravagant as what I had in Texas where I had a whole room to myself. I'm reduced to a corner of the downstairs family room... but it's okay - I'm just loving it here!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Bella Toile background stamp, Great Friend
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Cardstock: So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, Linen Thread, Vintage Brad
Tools: Eyelet Border punch, Matchbox Bigz XL Die, Big Shot

No comments: