Monday, August 2, 2010

It's A Thought...

A little housekeeping first... I have one spot left for most of my Product Shares - first come first serve! Don't forget, also, to browse through my available Retired products. There's a lot there...

Okay... I have new cards for you! I have moved my stamp desk (which is downstairs) closer to the stairwell, hoping that the closer it is to where I'm usually working (kitchen), the more apt I'll be to get myself to it! Well, so far, so good...

In keeping with an earlier post, I will not go into great detail on how I made these... you all are smart and can usually figure it out yourself. But I will share the color scheme I used (being as how we all need to get used to these fantastic new colors!). Look for this information at the bottom of this post.



These cards all used the "It's A Thought" stamp set, along with the "Sanded" and "En Francais" backgrounds. Colors used include Crumb Cake (old Kraft), Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, and More Mustard.

Have a great week, everyone!
Michele

4 comments:

Liam said...

Beautiful choice of colours love it. Good to see you are getting back in the swing of things just for a little while. A little crafting goes a long way. thanks for sharing.

Liam

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad you got a chance to get to your stamp desk. I love the layout and the texture you added with the background stamps on these cards. Hope you get more time to stamp. I've missed seeing your designs.

/p said...

Good to see you back at your desk! You know all your followers will take what we can get (but secretly, we always want more!). Love these.

/p

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards tfs