My goodness, I have been B-U-S-Y! There's just something about a house full of boys that keeps me on my toes! Although I haven't been posting, I HAVE been sprinkling my days with a bit of Stampin' Up! I will try to get caught up on my posting...
First, here are some cute bats we made at my last Stampin' Escape:
1) Adhere some black cardstock to a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (#120805) and then punch it out with a 2-1/2" circle.
2) Cut that circle in half and use a 1-3/8" circle punch to make the bottom of the wings.
3) As shown below, peel back just a portion of the adhesive backing on each wing and overlap them. Place a small piece of Sticky Strip over it to secure. This Sticky Strip helps hold the wings together and will also hold the chocolate in place.
5) When the ink is dry, wrap it around a Hershey Nugget and secure with strong adhesive (Tombo glue works well).
6) Remove the adhesive backing on the Sticky Strip and place the wrapped chocolate on top as shown below.