Here's another cute and fun Halloween treat idea - witches brooms! They are super simple to make... I'll tell you how below!
1) Cut a 12" x 2-1/2" strip of Designer Series Paper (an excellent use for all of your retired paper that I KNOW you still have lying around!).
2) Score the 12" side at 1-1/2" and then run a strip of Sticky Strip along this score line. (The score line simply serves as a guide for your Sticky Strip.)
3) Make small snips from the edge up to the Sticky Strip (do this on the larger half of the strip, so your snips are about 1-1/2" long). Do this along the full 12"... takes a wee bit of time, but it's perfect for when you're catching up on your favorite TV shows. ;)
4) Place a piece of black licorice inside of a 1"x8" cellophane bag and seal shut (Note: I've even seen chocolate licorice now - so you could get a brown handle for your broom if you wanted to).
5) Pull the adhesive backing off of the Sticky Strip. Lay the sealed end of the licorice onto one end of the fringed paper all the way to the bottom of the broom so it will be sturdy enough to stand up. Roll TIGHTLY all the way across.
6) Make a tag and decorate as desired!
I hope that made sense... leave a comment with your e-mail address if you have any questions! Have fun!