Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fun Filled!


That's the name of this set - Fun Filled! And it IS so much fun because it's very versatile. Instead of this adorable pot of flowers, it can be a birthday cake, a present, or even a purse!

But wait - I'm getting ahead of myself. I wanted to mention to those of you who come to all of my Stamp-a-Stack classes a big THANK YOU first, but also to please be patient - I promise to have new cards on here that you haven't seen before. I want to get the others caught up and give them a glimpse of what they've been missing!

Now, for this beautiful Bashful Blue birthday card, I used several fun techniques. I tore the edge with The Tearing Edge (honest, that's what it's called), I used 2-Step Stampin' for the pot, and I colored the rubber on the circles stamp (the one used to color the flowers) with our fabulous markers. The supplies are listed below:

"Fun Filled" stamp set
"Simple Sayings II" stamp set
Bashful Blue cardstock and marker
Almost Amethyst cardstock, ink, and marker
Certainly Celery cardstock and marker
Whisper White cardstock
Lovely Lilac ink
Celery grosgrain ribbon
White narrow organdy ribbon
The Tearing Edge

So, if it happens to be your birthday today, then I dedicate this card to you!

1 comment:

Marelle Taylor said...

So pretty! Love this colour combination...I'm a sucker for blues and greens :)