Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm Back!


Hi friends, sorry for the delay... we were out of town for the Memorial Day weekend. But here's a quick, cute card I made using the Palette O' Prints papers. It easily lends itself to several different occasions since the "Nice and Easy Notes" stamp set has several sentiments to choose from. Obviously this one is birthday, but it could be a get well card, a congratulations card, a thank you card, or just a note card to a friend. It's also a fun set to use your Watercolor Wonder Crayons or watercolor pencils with! The supplies I used are listed below:

"Nice and Easy Notes" stamp set
"Amazing to Zany" stamp set
So Saffron cardstock
Bordering Blue cardstock
Palette O' Prints Sampler Pad
Confetti Cream cardstock
Watercolor Wonder Crayons
Aqua Painter
Round Tab Punch
Brads

By the way, I do have a Stamp-a-Stack workshop coming up on June 5th at 7pm. I still have spots available! Remember that we make 12 cards (4 each of 3 designs) and the cost is only $10 with a $15 order, or $20 without an order. I'm considering posting one of the cards we'll be making just for a teaser! I also have a Girls Workshop coming this weekend on June 3rd at 2pm. Let me know if you'd like to sign up for either of these! Have a great week...

No comments: