Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Iris Folding


Iris Folding... that's what this card uses. Although it looks complicated, it's really very simple! It's a perfect way to use up small scraps of patterned paper - or patterned paper that you think is too gaudy for anything else since only a small part shows. I would love to show you how to make this card in person as it uses a template and would be difficult to explain in written words. If you are interested, please contact me and we'll schedule a time for a one-on-one lesson in my home! Supplies used for this card:

"Big Pieces" stamp set (any small flower will do)
"All Year Cheer I" stamp set
Old Olive cardstock and ink
So Saffron cardstock
Petals & Paisleys double-sided paper
1 1/4" Square Punch (use 4 times to make window)
White organdy ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your card, Iris Folding has only just taken off over here in the UK.