Sunday, May 20, 2007

You Make Me Smile!


I have so much to smile about these days... the weather is gorgeous, my family is healthy, I have some of the best friends in the world, my business is growing... I can't ask for more! I thought I'd share this lovely card with you. It's another that we did at a recent Stamp-a-Stack workshop. The "Big Pieces" stamp set that I used is not currently available (it was in a former mini catalog) but I'm holding out hope that maybe they'll put it in the upcoming 2007 Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog! No promises, but even if they don't, there are several other sets that you could use for this. A flower from "Mixed Bouquet", "Bodacious Bouquet", "Love Without End", or "Petal Pushers" would do nicely! You may not be able to see it well in the photo, but the center of each flower has a drop of Crystal Effects on it to make it shiny. Quick and easy embellishment that adds a nice touch, don't you think? The supplies for this card are listed below:

"Big Pieces" stamp set
"Simple Sayings II" stamp set
Whisper White cardsock
Regal Rose cardstock and ink
Pretty in Pink ink
Black StazOn ink
Crystal Effects
Vintage brads
Vellum cardsotck

Thanks for taking a peek! I hope it made YOU smile! :)

No comments: