Thursday, February 5, 2009

Come Make a Valentine!

It's that time again! Valentine's Day is upon us, and if you're like me, you like to make an extra special Valentine for your sweetheart. Every year about this time, I hold a FREE workshop where we make a card that I design especially for the occasion! There is no cost for this workshop, and no minimum order - although you may decide to place one to take advantage of our wonderful Sale-a-Bration event! In any case, it's a fun time to come visit, share some yummy desserts (bring one if you'd like), try out some new Stampin' Up! products, and get inspired along the way!

This event will be held at my home next Wednesday evening, February 11th at 7pm. I do require an RSVP so I know how many card kits to prepare. Please let me know by the end of the day on Tuesday!

I do hope you can join us!

No comments: