Monday, February 2, 2009

Embossing with the Big Shot!

Oh... I'm having F-U-N now!! I just got in some new stuff and finally got to play with it a little bit today... I'm going NUTS over the cool new products we can use with the Big Shot - primarily the new Texturz Plates and the Embosslit Dies... in just a matter of minutes, I whipped up this card:

Oh, my gosh, it was so easy! I used one of the Texturz Plates from the Backgrounds I collection, along with the Simple Flower Embosslit Die. The Big Shot textures, cuts, and embosses with ease... and all I had to do was adhere it all together! Here's a closer shot so you can see the embossing a little better:

So far, this is the only card I've made... I wanted to sit down and share my excitement with you before I played any more! ...okay, I gotta go now - that Big Shot over there is staring at me. :)

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Short & Sweet
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Button Bouquet, Linen Thread
Tools: Texturz Plate Backgrounds I, Simple Flower Embosslit Die, Big Shot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, love the Big Shot! My texturz plates are on the way, so now I'm more excited than before.

Thanks for sharing the excitement. Can't wait to see more!

/p

Anonymous said...

The Big Shot is on my wish list, it's awesome huh?!!!! Have fun playing Michele, wish I could join you!
Liz K

Denise said...

Beautiful card! I need to order that now.