Friday, April 3, 2009

Get Connected!

Just popping in to let you know of another great promotion that Stampin' Up! is offering... on April 1st (no foolin') our new Occasions Mini Catalog (pictured at left) went live! Through April 30th, with any $40 purchase from the new mini catalog, you can choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog (page 208) for FREE! Click on the thumbnail below for full details.

Likewise, if you host a $150 workshop (or place a $150 order yourself from any catalog), you can choose one item from that page for FREE!

What are you waiting for? It's as easy as browsing the selections online... click here to get started! I may have my stamp room all packed up so I can't show you any new creations, but I'll be darned if I'll let you go without knowing the great offers Stampin' Up! keeps providing!!

Hugs to all,

No comments: