Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Deals!

Although I'm not stamping so much these days, I do feel the obligation to let you know when there are great deals to be had... so, until October 12th, you can get these punches at these great prices:
Trio Flower punch for $10.99
5-Petal Flower punch for $10.99
My Way punch for $11.99

These are all found on pages 186-187 of the current Idea Book & Catalog and they normally cost $15.95. Take advantage of the discount - no minimum purchase and no limits. You can even order them online through my website at any time. And while you're there, don't forget to visit the Clearance Rack to find lots of great deals at prices up to 80% off!

In addition, now that the fabulous My Digital Studio is available (YIPPEE!!), they have included it in the new Demonstrator Starter Kit! For $185, you can start your own Stampin' Up! business (or support your own hobby!) and receive over $295 worth of wonderful Stampin' Up! products... INCLUDING the new My Digital Studio! If you have any questions about this opportunity, please feel free to ask me.

No comments: