Thursday, March 14, 2013

Clockworks

Here is another project we made at my Technique workshop this past Tuesday night.

The technique I was teaching here was how to use the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig... we used it to get the hands on the clock exactly where we wanted them.  The Clockworks set is great for masculine-looking cards, and that's what I was going for on this one.  I love using the stamps to make a collage in the background - anything goes, there's no right or wrong way to do it.  Every card becomes unique!  But the best part about this particular card is the way we made the stopwatch look even more real... take a closer look:

We used a window sheet behind the clock as our glass!  Cool!  You can't tell in the photo, but the top piece is raised up with Dimensionals, so the actual clock face sits below the glass a couple centimeters.  It was a fun project.  I hope you like it!

Enjoy your weekend!!
Michele

No comments: