Monday, March 25, 2013

March Stamp-a-Stack

I've got a big night planned tomorrow!  Several ladies are coming to stamp a stack of cards!  Here's what they will be making...

This first set is using some of the fun Sycamore Street DSP and ribbon from Sale-a-Bration.  I love it paired with white cardstock... so vibrant and happy!  I also have a new favorite stamp set:  Trust God.  Looks great with the Apothecary Accents Framelits, doesn't it?

I had to do two different versions of each card because I didn't have enough of any one color ribbon to accommodate everyone!  That's a great problem to have... plus, it gives everyone more variety.  This next one uses Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party along with the gorgeous Blooming with Kindness set.

I jazzed up the flowers a bit with some Dazzling Diamonds - just a touch here and there!  Fun to do, and adds wonderful texture.

Finally, I put the First Edition DSP to good use on this simple, but elegant, combination.  Apothecary Art along with the Labels Collection Framelits... a perfect match.  The colors are Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze with Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.  *Edited to add: Just so you know, I DID go back and change the orientation of the First Edition DSP on that Baja card... it was bothering me.  :)  But I am too lazy to retake and repost a new photo.  ;)

Whew!  I best get busy cutting cardstock!  They'll all be here in less than 24 hours!  Let the fun begin!
Michele

No comments: