Sunday, April 14, 2013

This and That!

Have you seen the new This and That line by Stampin' Up! It's so fun! It reminds me of how I used to scrapbook "life" as a teenager... collecting ticket stubs, magazine photos, notes from friends, etc. But nowadays, I can see me using it as a Pinterest board I can hold in my hands! I would love to use my This and That journal to capture all those ideas that I want to do someday, complete with paint swatches and fabric samples. This would be perfect for your friend who just got engaged... she can store all of her wedding ideas! What about your friend who is expecting (or just had) a new baby? It makes a perfect baby book! How about that friend who loves to cook? This is an easy place to store recipe clippings and make notes about them... the possibilities are endless! Address book... prayer journal... project planner...

Click on the image above to see what's currently available - there's a great price on the Epic Day bundle, but hurry! That price is only good through April 30th!

Want to see more?  Check out this video to see it in more detail.

Get one for your daughter... your niece... your friend... your granddaughter... and don't forget one for you, too!
Michele

1 comment:

Gerald said...

Great blog poost