Monday, April 29, 2013

Two By Two

Here's a fun card I made - not because I have anyone in mind to give it to, but because I was just dying to watercolor this beautiful image!

Isn't it fun?! I must tell you that this sweet little stamp is retiring at the end of May, so if you like it, you better get it in your shopping cart! The cardstock is Gumball Green, along with the darling Polka Dot Parade DSP.

Here's a close-up of the watercoloring... I just used my Blender Pens and the ink pads to do this. So therapeutic for me. Still one of my favorite things to do on a card.

I hope you all are geared up for a terrific week! I cleaned/organized my stamp desk on Friday, so I'm hoping there's time in my week for a bit of stamping!
Michele

Two by Two
#126788
$8.95

2 comments:

Amy Taylor said...

As always, it's beautiful!

Pattie S said...

So Sweet!