Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Answers to ALL Your Questions

Ah, well, that may be too strong of a title. But literally speaking, I AM going to answer all of the questions that you asked in the comments to my blog candy post! ...and that's a LOT of answers!

Whenever I was able to, I sent out personal e-mails answering your own question(s). If you did not receive an e-mail from me, it was because I could not find your e-mail address. Many of you have profiles or even blogs, but without e-mail addresses!!

In any case, with this many questions, it makes for a VERY long post. So instead of doing it here, you can click on this link to go to a different post (don't mind the false date at the top of it) where you can find the answers to all of the questions. Thanks again for participating!!

No comments: