Monday, March 24, 2008

Tags, Tags... Everywhere Tags...

Apparently I'm "IT" several times over... Sweet Vicki over at InkingArt.com tagged me, and so did Cheryl over at God & I on the Railroad Tracks and Marie at the Perky Pomegranate. Thank you, ladies, for being loyal readers!

Okay. We all know the rules... I am supposed to list 7 random facts about myself, but not only would it be impossible for me to come up with 21, it would be impossible to expect you to read them all! So instead, I'll just stick to 7, and I'll keep it short and sweet...

1. I love kitty cat paws and their pink tummies.
2. My favorite singer is Michael Buble.
3. I love to pull weeds.
4. I am phobic of cockroaches.
5. A pet peeve of mine is crinkling wrappers in church.
6. I nearly choked to death when I was 7.
7. I have never dyed or even highlighted my hair.

And there you have it. Sort of a weird combination of tidbits, but there they are. I am going to break the rules by not tagging anyone... after being out of town as much as I have been, I simply cannot take the time to find people who haven't been tagged! So keep the game going - and pardon me for being a tagger-pooper. :o)

No comments: