Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged back on February 23rd by my friend Jackie. You can see all of her brilliant designs here! Okay, here goes...

Stamping Style:
Clean and simple, not too busy, and definitely not the "grunge" look.

Inspiration:
I love to surf other blogs when I have time (check out my list down the left sidebar), but usually things just pop into my head while I'm working.

Color:
I've been using a lot of Old Olive lately, so that's what I'd have to say right now. This changes on a weekly basis.

Work Space:
My office with two Ikea desks side by side down one wall. On a good day, you can actually see my desk. :o)

Perfect Day:
When the baby lets me sleep in past 6am, but still takes a nap long enough for me to create a new card!

Wildest Dream:
To live a long, healthy life alongside my husband where we can watch our boys grow up and have children of their own.

Ink:
Stampin' Up! of course.

Family:
My husband of 15 1/2 years and 3 sons. ...oh, and a dog, 2 cats, a snake, and a multitude of fish.

Beverage:
Water. Maybe OJ in the morning, but water at all other times.

Biggest Challenge:
Maintaining the balance of work (Stampin' Up!) and family. I enjoy both so much! Oh, and keeping my house clean, meals cooked, and laundry done. A momma's work is never, ever done.

No comments: