Saturday, March 22, 2008

Want an EXTRA $25?

Hi folks... still comin' at you from the country, but I'll be back home in my stamp room tomorrow night (Easter Sunday)! If you can hold on one more day, I promise to show you those Easter cards I made.

In the meantime, let me tell you about another Stampin' Up! current promotion!

Click on the image above to view the flyer full size. This is a Hostess Promotion now through April 30th where hostesses with a $350 workshop will receive an EXTRA $25 in products! This is a very easy goal to reach and I'd love to help you achieve it! If you're local, contact me to book your workshop - we can do it in your home or clubhouse, or mine! If you're not local, you can always do a catalog party and I can still take care of that for you!

Any way you do it, a FREE $25 is something to SHOUT about!

No comments: