Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Wheely Good Deal!

Yes, I know, I'm supposed to be on vacation. But a camping vacation in the pouring rain is not exactly the vacation we had in mind. So we took a couple days out and came back to my folks' house (who live close to where we are camping) to wait out the storms. So here I am... and even though I still don't have access to the new cards I created, I can share with you Stampin' Up!'s newest promotion!

This one is called the Free Wheelin' Deal! (You can click on the thumbnail above to view the flyer full size.) From now through April 30th, when you purchase select stamps sets, you get the coordinating Jumbo Wheel for FREE! See the bundles below.

Wonderful You bundle:
Includes Wonderful You stamp set and free Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel! Page 91, $33.95

Life's a breeze bundle:
Includes Life's a Breeze stamp set and free Something Fishy jumbo wheel! Page 80, $29.95

Pun Fun bundle:
Includes Pun Fun stamp set and free Sweet Stars jumbo wheel! Page 66, $30.95

Year after Year bundle:
Includes Year after Year stamp set and free See You Around jumbo wheel! Page 60, $30.95

Stitched Exotics bundle:
Includes Stitched Exotics stamp set and free It's Beautiful jumbo wheel! Pages 82 & 82, $33.95

Enjoy Every Moment bundle:
Includes Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and free Daisy Dash jumbo wheel! Page 51, $29.95

If you have not used a Stampin' Wheel yet, you really must try one... it is the fastest, easiest way to stamp a background onto your cards! They also work beautifully on scrapbook pages! And, if you were a participant in my last ribbon share, you may have noticed that the corner of the letter I sent was wheeled. What a fun, attractive way to add interest to any of your documents!

So check out the beautiful stamp sets listed above and then contact me right away so you can start FREE wheelin'!

And for those of you who have left comments on my last post, you have asked some really terrific questions! I can't wait to answer them all. Be sure to leave your comment before Tuesday, March 25th to be included in the random draw for some really great (although still unrevealed!) blog candy!

...okay, I think the gang is about to start playing cards and I don't want to miss out on that action!

No comments: