Monday, September 22, 2008

Open House this Saturday!

I mentioned it in my latest Stamp Link Newsletter, but I'll do it again here for all my local followers... this coming Saturday, September 27th, I am teaming up with my good friend and back-door neighbor (and upline), Debra, to put on a fantastic Open House where you can come and see tons of new products - including some new things from the upcoming Holiday Mini - and lots of samples! We'll have a free Make & Take project for you to complete using the new Big Shot, and there will be lots of prizes! Please plan some time to come on out and join us!

FREE Open House
Saturday, September 27th
Drop in anytime between 10am and 2pm

1515 Stonehill Court
Allen, TX
(this is the house directly behind mine)
RSVP by Friday to receive a special gift!

In addition, everyone who drops by will have their name put into the Mystery Hostess drawing, where the winner will receive the Hostess Benefits from the sales for that day! And... for each $50 you spend (before tax & shipping), you will receive an extra chance in the drawing!

I hope you can make it!

No comments: