Saturday, February 23, 2013

A New Cousin!

One of my cousins had a baby a couple weeks ago... a perfect opportunity to bust out my Baby Bundle set!

I had some fun on this card.  Not only did I use the wonderful Delicate Details Lace Tape (#130966 $9.95 in the mini - I love this stuff.  You'll be seeing a lot more of it on my cards), but I also used my new Designer Frames Folder.  It also gave me the perfect opportunity to use one of those adorable Designer Printed Brads!

But the best thing about this card is that on the inside, I used a Talking Tag! I recorded a message to my cousins congratulating them and they will be able to listen to it when they scan the tag with their smart phone!

If you haven't seen Talking Tags, you should take a look - they're super cool!  Click on the thumbnail below to view the flyer.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Michele

No comments: