Monday, February 18, 2013

Life is...

...a matter of wonderful moments!  I hope you all had a terrific holiday weekend.  Now, let's get back to "work!"  (it's so wonderful that my work is so much fun!)

I fell in love with these two papers from the Print Poetry DSP Stack (found in the current mini catalog - item 129312, $6.95).  I don't know what it is about them, but they are just beautiful together!  I made this card first...

...and then I made this lovely journal!  This was made with a mini composition notebook... the smaller sheets of DSP (they are 4-1/2" x 6-1/2") were the perfect size for cards and this journal.  I finished the journal off with an Antique Brad on top of a folded Modern Label punch and then added some Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon.

An embossed monogram makes it a really stunning gift... but as you can tell, this one is for ME!  ;)

Have a great week!
Michele

PS:  Another way to follow my work is to "Like" my new Stampforce page on Facebook!  I'll watch for you!

3 comments:

Marelle Taylor said...

Gorgeous cards Michele! Those 2 patterns are my faves too :)

Pattie S said...

Scooooooore! Two more beautiful creations! Love your work....but then you know that!

SHERRI said...

Welcome back. I L-O-V-E this card!