Friday, February 15, 2013

Open House Gifts

Oh, my open house Tuesday night was SO MUCH fun!  I had several friends over, along with a couple of new ladies I hadn't met before and we had a blast looking through all the things they could do with Stampin' Up!  I am totally psyched up and ready to go!

Here are the cards I made for everyone who came.  They each got a set of four cards - 2 birthday and 2 thank you - and they were each a different color.  I had several colors available, but here are just a few.  A very simple card, but yet very elegant with the addition of the rhinestones.

Added note:  I don't have a contact e-mail for the commenter that asked which set this was, but it is using the "Madison Avenue" set in the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Any circular flower-type stamp would work, though.




Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!
Michele

2 comments:

Ms said...

I love the simplicity yet stunning look of this card... which stamp set did you use.... thx for sharing your creativity

Pattie S said...

Just what I love about all of your creations. Simple elegance.