Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday from Seletta!

I only have a few short hours left with Audrey and her family... as I write this, they are peacefully sleeping in on their last morning in America. In just a bit, I need to prepare a nice pancake breakfast for them... and then it will be time for those painful goodbyes...

In the meantime, I also still need to show you a few more cards I've received for my recent birthday! Here's a gorgeous one from Seletta!

She used one of my favorite stamp sets on this one - Blossoms Abound - which is going to retire in just a few short weeks! Look how she glitzed it up with some chunky glitter! She also did a faux tile background which looks fabulous behind the blossoms! Seletta, thank you so much for helping me celebrate my birthday!

...off to heat up the griddle!

No comments: